Saturday, February 22, 2014

Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.

Well this turned into a harder week than I thought! My legs felt so tired and weak throughout the week and my tailbone pain never let up.  I pushed myself through PT to finish the exercises but as soon as she left I was laying on ice! I hope by staying off of it as much as possible this weekend that will help!!

Radiation has been going fine...the drive down is becoming annoying. Jon & I both agree we will not be venturing to Pgh in the near future.  Hopefully next week is my last full week of radiation! I'm ready to have my afternoons back!

I loved waking up this morning to the sun shining and he birds chirping... No winter last forever, no spring skips it's turn.... Until next week when the bitter temps return and snow!

Hope everyone has a great weekend & sorry for such a short update. Thank you again for all of your love and support.

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen." -Elizabeth Kubler Ross

1 comment:

  1. Just think when all this is over you and Jon will be driving to Pittsburgh for fun things to do! Such a beautiful quote! I hope you have a restful weekend and your pain subsides!! You are amazing Beth!!!!

    ReplyDelete