Thursday, January 30, 2014

There's always tomorrow!

Hey everyone! Sorry for the short update, I haven't been feeling well the past few days!

Radiation has been going well. They said I will start to really feel the effects the deeper I get into treatment. I've just been very tired and cold lately.  Last week I was hot all the time, now I'm cold!

Therapy is also going well.  We have been walking 150 feet everyday and really starting to focus on my hamstring muscles.  Tomorrow I will get to pick out the specs for my wheel chair. I can't decide a color yet... I'm leaning towards pink.

Thank you again for your love and support. Doing these past few days it has really encouraged me to dig deep!

"The days you don't want to do it turn into the best work outs"

1 comment:

  1. In my thoughts and prayers every day Beth!! You are a strong young woman! You got this!!

    ReplyDelete