Friday, March 7, 2014

Hey little fighter, soon things will be brighter

I know I have been a horrible blogger lately!

Since I finished radiation last week I have not been feeling all that well. I caught a cold over the weekend and that had be down for a few days. Once I recovered from my cold I began waking up severely nauseated to the point of not wanting to eat or move for fear of throwing up. I met with my radiation Dr yesterday and he said this is all normal and within the next month I should start to feel more like myself. March is definitely a long waiting month! I just keep praying the rescan shows everything is gone!

I start PT on Monday. I'm looking forward to that so I can finally get into a routine and get out of the house. I love hanging out with Remi...but the conversations can only go so far.

Thank you all for the prayers and support. You will never know how much it means to us.

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen." -Elizabeth Kubler Ross


1 comment:

  1. Continued prayers for peace while you wait and strength to get through this period of time. God bless!!

    ReplyDelete